2023 Franchise Awards was one of the highlights of our time together at our Sail Conference. We love getting to recognize and award each of our franchise owners who worked so hard the previous year. Each year the competition gets tougher as we have so many achieving franchise owners.
We base our franchise awards on our core values of Generosity, Respect, Integrity, Excellence and Legacy. Each of our owners exhibit all of these core values, but a few were selected for special recognition for our 2023 Franchise Awards:
Annually we love getting to honor and recognize each of our franchise owners who have sought our opportunities to serve their community. Each owner has aligned themselves with photography projects that they are passionate about and many generously donate their time and talent each year to the same organizations to assist and lift up those who are less fortunate.
Heather Sams (an Army veteran) was awarded for her support of her local high school’s JROTC! Thank you for donating your time and talent and $9,556!!!! Your generosity is to be commended! She has donated over $35,546 to this organization over the past 6 years!
Scott and Kara Kellner helped provide child care to needy families through their local Childcare Resources! Your generosity is to be commended.
Ashley Eckel hosted a Santa session, partnering with a local Austin Children’s Lighthouse preschool and donated $3500 in proceeds to St. Jude.
Joey and Sandi Fotheringham donated their time and talent to promote Judah Brown Project, a charity that increases awareness of childhood water safety.
Amanda Day hosted family portrait sessions and gave $800 to help a local family raise money for a handicap-equipped van.
Christine Mamon, Patricia Mesi, Leah Bailey, and Jennifer Deniston supported a local MMO church playground rehabilitation program by conducting a family portrait day and donating $1550 to the school to build the playground.
The SRP-Huntsville team conducted 5 Giving Back Sessions this year!
- This year was the 10th annual Focus on Autism Day, where they provide complimentary stress-free sessions and a joyful wall portrait for families living with Autism. Team Huntsville helped raise $2700 for: TACA
2. Tres Bella Event – A day of hope for Ovarian Cancer Patients. SRP Huntsville sponsored the event and provided beautiful portraits for the event participants, provided event coverage, and the photo ornaments and decorations for the Tinsel Trail Tree.
3. Paws with Claus – SRP Huntsville conducted a fundraiser for the Greater Huntsville Humane Society. They donated $1200 to help support the care and treatment of all animals through GHHS!
4. SRP Huntsville conducted charity Santa Portraits supporting Kids to Love They donated $5700 to this amazing agency that helps meet the needs of foster children with the ultimate goal of finding forever families for children waiting to be adopted.
5. SRP Huntsville sponsored the Teal Warrior Project, providing family portraits for ovarian cancer patients and their families.
The Extra Miler Award goes to someone who consistently goes above and beyond to help their fellow franchise owners.
Kara Kellner for always going the extra mile to answer questions and help fellow franchise owners. You are always willing to lend sets and your time to help someone else.
The Advocate Award is awarded to the franchise owner who donates the most through their advocacy projects.
Heather Sams won the Advocacy Award for donating $9,556 to a JROTC unit. She has cumulatively donated $35,546 to the JROTC. She generously donated her time and talent. She compassionately assisted and lifted up those who are less fortunate!
The Media Mogul Award goes to the owner who consistently creates and shares content through their blog and social media.
For consistently posting and using their local FB pages, we deem Amanda Day, Cessie Neufeld, and Scott and Kara Kellner the Media Moguls for 2022!
The Rising Star
The Rising Star Award is awarded to the franchise owner who has the highest sales in their first season/year.
Cessie Neufeld blew us away with her performance in her first season in 2022!
The Shining Star Award goes to the franchise who gains the most growth from the previous year.
Lynn Driver, your dedication to obtaining new accounts and making the most of your current accounts, earned you an increase in sales of 348%. We applaud you for a job well done, and are pleased to present you with the Shining Star Award.
We also recognizes this group of owners who made large gains in their annual sales.
The Diamond Order Award goes to the highest grossing order for the year.
Higher than average sales are a direct indicator of the quality provided to our customers. Jill Reese in Huntsville, AL had the highest order for the year from a 10 minute mini-session! We salute you for having the highest order of the year!
Patricia Mesi and Christine Mamon were awarded the second highest Diamond Order in 2022.
The Peak Performer Award goes to our franchise with the highest gross sales for the year.
The Peak Performer Award went to Will Smith and the SRP-Brentwood/Franklin Team. Sales are a direct reflection on the quality of product we provide for our customers. Congratulations to this team for achieving the peek performer award for the year!
Based on customer surveys, the Happy Customer award goes to the franchise with best overall percentages.
Dianna Harriet, you earned the highest customer experience ratings for the year! 100% of your customers gave you an excellent or good rating! We salute you for your amazing work and customer service!
Many of our franchise locations kept their customers happy last year! Honorable Mentions were awarded to Charleston, SC, Brentwood, TN, Huntsville, AL, Birmingham, AL, Austin, TX, and Buckhead, GA.
The Purple Crown Award
The Purple Crown Award is the highest accolade that we award. It goes to the franchise owner who best exemplifies all our core values during the previous year. The coveted Purple Crown trophy travels home with the franchise owner for one year.
For 2022, Scott and Kara Kellner took this top award home. They are both an excellent example of all our core values!
- Advocacy – seeking ways to serve your community: You gave your services to Childcare Resources and provided headshots for a local police department.
- Integrity – never compromising ethics, morals, or standards.
- Excellence – providing exceptional quality portraits and great customer service: You earned many of our highest scores in print competition and walked the extra mile with your customers!
- Respect – always showing concern and dignity for your customers and franchise family.
- Legacy – operating your business to strengthen your commitment to family and community: You increased your annual sales by 50K+ and created more jobs in your home town!