Our Photography Franchise Opportunity
Spoiled Rotten Photography owners create high-quality portraits for area families and schools while supporting their local communities. We’re offering a great photography franchise opportunity for professional and amateur photographers who are looking to start their own business and be their own boss. Our franchise owners provide exceptional service and quality portraits to their clients, ensuring each photo session is a fun experience that’s full of smiles.
Must Love Taking Pictures
Some of our franchise owners had very little experience with professional cameras and lights when they decided to take us up on our photography business opportunity. That’s OK! We’ll start your education as soon as we award you a Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise. That’s right! We provide online photography pre-training for all our franchise owners as well as comprehensive on-site training.
A Photo Franchise Opportunity with Built-In Support
Why should you choose to choose a Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise over other photo franchise opportunities? There are several great reasons to, but the support our franchisees enjoy and a fantastic return on investment are close to the top.
- We offer training to all our franchise owners with a 2-week session spent behind the camera, in front of the computer, and immersed in our comprehensive operations manual.
- We provide ongoing support with a team that is available whenever you need them. From our grand opening assistance and weekly start-up meetings to our monthly family video meetings and annual owners’ conference – we keep you at the top of your game throughout the life of your business.
- Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise owners can manage their operations with our powerful business software platform that manages workflow, accounting, customers, online sales, website, blog, and automated email marketing.
- Our franchise owners keep a generous percentage of the gross sales, even after they pay expenses, royalties, and commissions! Our business model is lean and efficient.
- Owning a Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise means, among other things, having a flexible day job. We work when our kids are at school – and we take weekends, holidays, and summers off if we want to. We schedule our morning photo sessions when we want to work.
- Earn the respect and praise for your beautiful work. We’re not your typical sit-smile-shoot-and-go photography business – we’re true artists who are respected for the beautiful portraits we create.